Subject: PVR on the Alpha HELL!!!!!!!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 1995 20:26:45 -0400

Not to be a snob but you guys running LW on pentiums seem to have things in
hand. I would like to talk with people who have Alphas because we seem to be
the last on the list for everything! I just spent major bucks on a Perception
and a Microp 9GIG AV drive and it's killing me!

The manual is for the PC, not an Alpha. Nothing is covered very well and I
can't get it to record. It keeps telling me thatfield 1 is too big and the
recording failed. I don't get an monitor output. Not S not composite, not
component Betacam. I've got work to get out and this thing is useless as it
stands! I AM NOT HAPPY!!!!!

So, I've taken my Vallium and now I'm waiting for some really smart person to
save my a**! I would be very glad to hear from you if you know the drill with
the PVR on an Alpha.

Tom Rennen
Intelligent Light Digital Imaging
214-420-6815

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]